New for 2023, this is clean, clear and pure Mambe, it doesn’t contain any kind of ashes or additives. It is a blend of leaves varieties finely grinded.
Very limited supply
BENEFITS OF YPADU
- Ypadu is used for sacred ceremonies in the Andes and Amazon, open the mind, helps you focus and canalize ideas
- It is a Healing Supertonic, keeps your body alkaline, healthy and energized for long periods of time without a crush or secondary effect.
- Increases alertness, endurance, and stamina improving vitality.
- Eliminates chronic fatigue and lethargy and has antidepressant effects
- Promotes healing balance and consciousness expansion
- Increases resistance to disease and strengthens the immunity system
- Helps to reduce stress and sensation of hunger
Ypadu or Mambe is not meant to be chewed. Start taking 1/4 – 1/2 tea spoon of Ypadu to the mouth (about 1-2 grams), without swallowing it. The Ypadu powder is placed between the gum and cheek like traditional Inca leaves and moistened with saliva and gently sucked. Do not chew or crush the bolus, just keep it wet enough while it dissolves for 15 – 30 minutes. You can increase the intake over time, but a small amount is recommended as starting point to get your body used to improve the absorption gradually. You can consume it the same way as chewing tobacco or even sublingual for faster energy.
Ypadu can be mixed with blended fresh juices, yogurt or shakes. Based on our studies and trials, Ypadu added to a protein shake helps your body heal during or after the workout, reducing post-workout soreness and providing extra energy. It is recommended, 1/2-1 teaspoon for 12 oz protein shake.
The price of Mambe or Ypadu in the market has reached near $200 for 100 g shipped from South America. Considering that we are the producers and everything we make is under USA regulations for health and sanitary standards, our price is low, and the advantage is that we ship from Boston – USA.